E-mail and direct mail are essential tools in the HVAC Marketing arsenal. Using the telephone for marketing should also be a tool used on a regular basis. Many people communicate best by voice. Use every excuse you can think of to talk to your customer.
Outbound Telephone Marketing
- In most states you can call consumers that you
have done business with in the past. Check
your state laws.
- You can also call consumers who have not
enrolled in the no-call-list
- You can usually call businesses
- Call and confirm service calls before
dispatching the tech. Set up a service
agreement sale by asking if they qualify for your 15% discount?
- Make a happy call after every visit to make sure
you have a happy customer
- Follow direct mail with a phone call and ask the
customer if they have any questions
- Ask customers if they want a filter change
reminder via phone
- Conduct telephone surveys
Inbound Telephone Marketing
- Answer the phone with a cheerful greeting. “It’s a wonderful day at myAcCompany, how can
we help you?”
- Ask curiosity questions to get the customer
involved. “Do you qualify for our 15%
discount?” When the ask how to qualify,
you explain your service agreement program
- Have a live person answer the phone
- Never let the phone ring more than twice
- Everyone answers the phone, even the owner
- No one gets their calls screened. If you don’t want to talk, politely excuse
- Ask all customers if they are happy with their
electric bill. Present benefits of
energy efficient product or service.
- Design phone scripts for all possible questions
and have them available in a binder at every desk.
- Recruit a secret shopper and listen-in when they
call your company and ask questions.
- Use a message on hold.
Don’t participate in a slow economy; turn on your HVAC
No related posts.